What is GenNext?
GenNext brings together the next generation of Winnipeg to create meaningful social change in our community through innovative and exciting volunteer awareness
and networking initiatives.
We provide tailored involvement opportunities and unforgettable networking experiences that impact you and the city where you work, live and play. Join the GenNext network—develop your potential, make valuable and lasting contacts, and have fun in the process! Membership is simple; the benefits are unlimited.
The GenNext Program is managed by a volunteer Council of current GenNexters and United Way’s GenNext Manager.
Want to get involved?
It’s easy! Just visit our website at and sign up today! Questions? Contact Susan Boissonneault, GenNext Manager at email@example.com
GenNext MEMBER BENEFITS
The opportunity to interact with the larger GenNext network and develop valuable, lasting contacts.
- Exposure to key community leaders.
- Exclusive access to the GenNext newsletter and
GenNext volunteer, awareness and networking
opportunities and initiatives.
- The chance to support United Way and to give back to your community and city.
- A deeper understanding of the challenges that face our city and how United Way of Winnipeg, the GenNext Program and you can help.
GenNext EVENTS AND INITIATIVES
- Awareness events – Living on the Edge: Poverty Simulations and Speakers’ Bureau presentations.
- Volunteer opportunities – Days of Caring.
- Networking and social events – Pub Quiz Nights,
- Mixers, Pop-up dinners and parties.
- Fundraising initiatives – Adventure Runs,
- Crowdfunding, and special events.
GenNext Summit - Committee
- Rob Ferguson, Chair
- Ian Weedmark, Chair
- Jay Leslie
- Callan Davey
- Craig White
- Devan Graham
- Jade Kristein
- Jennifer Solman
- Johann Kristjanson
- Julia Walker
- Matthew Metcalfe
- Monica Derkson
- Pamela Roz
- Paul Lacap
- Sarah Giesbrecht
- Kristen Sloboda